HOW TO APPLY FOR A 2016 MRHD SPECIAL GRANT
($25,000 TO $250,000)
BY REGULAR US POSTAL SERVICE MAIL:
- Submit the following information:
- Name of organization
- Person’s name submitting and title
- Brief project title
- Mailing address
- Documentation of nonprofit status
- 501c3 – certificate of existence/Certificate of good Standing from Secretary of State
- Governmental agency – letter from CEO approving request
- Churches – IRS determination if not a 501c3
- Mail to:
c/o Mark Monson
Sgt. Bluff, Iowa 51054
- Complete 1 through 5 above
- Email to email@example.com (click on email address to the left)
- An application will be sent to you via your method of transmission.
- Applications are numbered and cannot be given to another organization.
- Substituted organizations will be voided.
- Must be a nonprofit/governmental agency working within Woodbury County or an organization in Plymouth,
Cherokee, Ida or Monona that serves Woodbury County residents
- Project must be completed by October 2017
- Funds shall not be used for salaries, ongoing expenses or supplanting organizational funds.
- Consideration will be given whether grant funds will be used for Iowa resources, goods and services.
- Applications may be requested on or after July 15th and up to August 15th.
Requests after August 15th will not be accepted.
- Completed applications must be dated on or before September 1st.
- The awards ceremony will be October 13th at the Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center at 2:00 pm.